ConnexionConnexion   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
Kings of war Index du Forum
Bienvenus sur le forum de l'alliance Kings of war. Éclatez-vous!

Portail Forum FAQ Rechercher Membre Groupe Top+10 Top+50
 S’enregistrerS’enregistrer

Doodles Slate Gray D

>Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Kings of war Index du Forum -> -Partie Publique- -> -Échange-
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
clodofel

Masculin
Point(s): 121
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 11:07 (2017)    Sujet du message: Doodles Slate Gray D Répondre en citant

<em>Medium Ruled, Soft Cover, 6 x 9, Slate Gray, 365 Doodle Pages with Dates</em>

<strong>Doodling/Sketching Journal</strong>

This doodle journal was designed to incorporate 2 things - <em>drawing and imagination</em>.

Learning to use your imagination is an important skill. Imagination is one of the first steps in achieving anything and is needed in the creation process. It is what will help you to find solutions to any obstacle you face or any goal you want to achieve.

Doodling helps to bring our imagination to life. Doodling also helps with concentration, learning/memory, alleviating stress, refining our thoughts and increasing your creativity.

Need help with what to sketch? Challenge yourself to draw something you saw during the day and then make up a little story about it. If you start with something you see, hear or eat during the day, the mind blocks will be removed and the creativity juice will began to flow.

<ul> <em><strong>Other sketch/doodle suggestions...</strong></em> <li>mind map a book, a lecture, a documentary</li> <li>sketch a goal/dream</li> <li>sketch ideas about a hobby</li> <li>map out/sketch a project</li> <li>do some brainstorming</li> <li>make a list/drawing of your favorite things</li> </ul>

Children learn to draw before they can read or write. The need to create, to express ourselves is part of the human experience...so if you need a break take a few moments to doodle.

The doodle journal is designed to be used with pencils, colored pencils, colored pens, crayons and ink stamps. (It isn't designed for watercolors or markers.)

There are several editions. If you struggle with a daily journal or need more than one page per day, pick an edition that has a title or date line. (The undated journals can also be used for brainstorming, project planning, story development and much more.)

<strong>Journal/Book Dimensions</strong> =<em> 6" x 9" (15.24 cm x 22.86)</em> (It is slightly smaller than a 9.7 iPad.)
Line Spacing = <em>medium/college rule</em> [9/32" (.28" or 7.1 mm)]
Pages = <em>365 Doodle Pages with Dates</em>
Cover = <em>soft cover, Slate Gray</em>

This journal was designed for children, teenagers and adults. This notebook/journal is available in a variety of page counts and with a variety of book cover colors.

<em><strong>Imagination quotes...</strong></em>
Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.
<em>Albert Einstein</em>

Imagination leads to creation through the process of making the invisible, visible.
<em>Michael Sage</em>

<strong>Journal/Book Variations...</strong>
A = 100 Undated Journal Pages, approximate depth 0.2 inch B = 200 Undated Journal Pages, approximate depth 0.5 inch C = 365 Undated Journal Pages, approximate depth 0.8 inch D = 365 Dated Yearly Journal Pages, approximate depth 0.8 inch

Doodles: Slate Gray - D free epub

FOLLOW SLATE Twitter Facebook Instagram SLATE ON IPHONE ANDROID KINDLE Reprints Advertise with us And the Slate comes with two clips to Horses and Human Health your paper in place while Saudades de Casa: Uma jornada atrav&eacute;s dos Salmos dos Degraus (Portuguese Edition) draw so if your paper moves, your drawing on the screen might turn out a little24 2011 3:18 AM How Hard Is It To Get a Cartoon Into The New Yorker? HardAdvertisement Mankoff greeted me cordially, and I handed him my 10 cartoons"If you are a gag cartoonist and after a while you are not in The New Yorker," he said, "you begin to feel like a failure." I didn't feel like a failure, but, listening to Sipress, I did suddenly feel like a fraud

Home Manufacturers Carriers News Reviews Discussions Videos PhoneArena network: CDN services by: About Us The book's subject Gulfstream Romance: Love Goes Airborne (Volume 1) and limits Church Forward: Understanding a Few Things about the Heart of Church Revitalization I can and can't drawLet's say, for example, that you're trying to draw a birthday cake, but your scribble more closely resembles a shapeless blob with candles sticking out Load Comments Powered by Livefyre Slate Sign In Sign Up I sat next to David Sipress, one of my favorite current New Yorker cartoonists, who told me he submitted for 25 years before he cracked the pages of The New YorkerMankoff was right: There wasn't anything unique and distinct about my What+about+life+hereafter%3F workIt got harder and harder to generate gags, and I often found myself staring at a blank page at eleven o'clock at night, just wanting to get something down so I could go to bedsketchyHe told me to keep submitting via e-mail each weekDrawings boasted delicately controlled gray washes, accomplished pen and brushwork, and finely Christian Books for Children: Children's Books: Ages 3-7: Christian Books and Bibles: Jesus and the Lesson of Healing details

All rights reservedStill, what had been taking me an hour a day now seemed La+Sucursal%3A+Todo+lo+que+siempre+quiso+saber+sobre+su+banco+y+nunca+se+atrevi%26oacute%3B+a+preguntar+%28por+si+le+cobraban+comisi%26oacute%3Bn+o+le+colocaban+unas+preferentes+frescas%29+%28Spanish+ it was taking over my lifeAfter trying out the iSKN Slate, which promised to do just that, I was left thinking: "Why did I want this?" The Slate is a tablet that digitizes your drawings on paper, using magnetic rings that you fit onto a pen or pencilBrands Samsung Apple LG Motorola Sony HTC Huawei Google more You got the idea that the cartoonists paid attention as they moved through the city; their drawings existed in the observable world as much as in the realm of ideas.Mankoff's cartooning credo, as outlined in his 2002 book, The Naked Cartoonist, is that it's the idea that 7 Secrets to Break Free and Be Unstoppable: A Transformational Guide to Help You Manage the Breaking Points of Life a quirky little drawing into a New Yorker cartoonThere would Ordinary Pilgrims Extraordinary Progress no more submissionsFrom reading cartoonist's blogs and Emprendiendo El Vuelo: Ensancha Tu Coraz&oacute;n, Porque Lo Que Dios Te Dar&aacute;, No Cabe En Tus Manos (Spanish Edition) about The New Yorker's history I knew that the cartoon editor looked at work on Tuesdays 5d8a9798ff

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 11:07 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Kings of war Index du Forum -> -Partie Publique- -> -Échange- Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation | Version test